Sunday, March 9, 2008

Memories...


OK so for Christmas purchased a wii for our family. Well I'm here to tell you it has been a good investment for our family. We've had friends and family over to play on it. Well recently (Friday night) my husband found an old favorite from our first game station to upload onto the wii. Gordon and Katie spent time yesterday re living old memories of playing Super Mario Bros. 3. I was quite impressed with all they remembered about the game. All the hidden tricks that came right back to them as if it were yesterday. Megan has very little recollection of the game that's how long its been. As we were reminiscing I was saying how good they still were at the game, Katie made the comment that Grandpa Gordon was really the old pro at this game, and how excited he would be that we had the game. As soon as she said that I instantly remembered the countless hours that grandpa spent playing the game while we were at work. It seemed funny to me at the time that a senior citizen was better at the game than our teenage son! I must say that I am not nearly as good at the game as I used to be. It took me all 4 guys to even make it past the first level. I guess I'll need to practice!!

No comments:

Counting the days of summer vacation