Wednesday, April 2, 2008

No April foolin'

On Tuesday one of my preschool moms gave Cindy and I a coupon that she said would be good for $100. worth of free merchandise from Ashley Furniture. She assured me it was no gimmick,but for real. Kathy my friend and I went last night to Ashley and decided to check it out for ourselves. Sure enough it was for real!! I found a set of 4 lamps for $119. The 4 lamps ended up costing me only $19.!! They're great and I love them! Thanks to Kaleb's mom!!

This is one of the lamps. There are 2 this size one a little smaller than this one and a floor lamp.

Nice huh?

My sister once showed me how to make a bed look inviting and I've been making my bed this way ever since. It really does make it look and feel inviting. Thanks Rachel!!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Amy,
Thanks for the reminder about this coupon! I was wondering if it had to be used on something over a certain $$ amount. I guess it doesn't so I better take my coupon in and go shopping this weekend!

Counting the days of summer vacation