Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My last teenager!!

So she's off and ready!
My baby turned 13 this and is going to junior high all in the same month!
I know God doesn't give you more than you can handle, but sometimes it feels like I'm pushed to the edge, and can see the bottom!
this was the best smile I could get from her, she wanted me to hurry for fear she'd be late
He sister starts tomorrow, and is upset that her younger sibling is going today! NOT!!!
Hailey, Megan, Cheyanne

My friend Karen and I had a long talk yesterday about school. What you can't see in this picture is that the junior high is literally across the street. You almost can't live closer to school. I would have loved to lived that!! I always dreamed of living that close to school. Megan on the other hand wanted to know if I'd give her a ride, I just laughed. She said well you could drop me off in the parking lot on my way to school, I said no!


No comments:

Counting the days of summer vacation