Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cloudy

OK my fish tank is having some not so nice problems and I really don't think the kittens are to blame, this time! The water is very cloudy. I have researched it on the Internet, and they said it could be one of 2 problems. Over feeding, or not enough oxygen in the tank. So off I went to Wal Mart. I bought new carbon filters, and another air valve to put more oxygen into the tank. This morning, no better, so I will wait, and hope that the fish will be unaffected. It could possibly be an ammonia problem too, so I am doing some frequent water changes. Now I remember why I got rid of our last fish tank. When all goes well it's great, but when its not well...

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

We'll be bringing our fishtank in from the shed this fall since we'll be studying Swimming Creatures in our science class at co-op next year!

Counting the days of summer vacation